January 28, 2011

i'm a slacker


I once was crafty.  I was once was creative.  I once was sentimental.  And I once had time.

Oh I miss those days. 

A bit ago I found this stash of cards, letters and scrapbook items in Brandon's office.  They put a smile on my face because he had saved all the the little things I had made for him.  Which is now making me feel extremely guilty that the moment we were married - I stopped.

And that makes me sad.  I loved creating these items for Bran.




So I am making a resolution to first make something special for VDay for Bran of course!
And once I complete that task, then I am going to get back to creating and crafting and making special items for the ones I love instead of picking up a card at Target. Not that greeting cards are bad, they are just expensive and I LOVE making my own.  I just don't.



I like this little memento I made after Bran and I hiked a mountain in Colorado.  I had intents of making one for every mountain but if you are catching the theme of this post - I didn't.



This stack of sweet sentiments and romantic notes means so much to me.  I love the handwritten notes, post cards and handmade cards all collected together in one box - a journal of sorts of our relationship and love.  Awww.......so cheesy. 

Here's to multiplying this stack by the thousands.

Hope you are motivated to get moving on your own VDay creations.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...