September 18, 2011

Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana Smoothie




I am discovering that I have an extremely addictive personality.  Whether it is babies, knitting, Pinterest, terrible reality tv or dried green mangos from Trader Joes, once I fall in love with something - I fall HARD.  So when my friend and co-worker told me about her morning smoothies that taste like a milkshake but have the nutrition of a healthy breakfast I knew I was in big trouble.  I was right.  And now that I am addicted (as in I definitely have one EVERY day and sometimes several times a day) I must share her recipe with you.  It's super easy.

Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana Smoothie

1      Banana
1      Spoonful of PB
2-3   Tblsp. Cocoa
Handful of Ice
And it's optional but I like to add some Dark Chocolate Almond Milk and some protein powder to give it a little something extra



Put it in a blender and puree.


Then pour and enjoy.  
Oh and definitely don't forget the straw - another addiction of mine! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...