October 20, 2011

more baby hats and more chevron

I know I promised the chevron pattern and it is coming but in the meantime can I share some more of the hats I've been knitting to perfect the pattern?  Well I am anyway.










I fell in love with this yarn and I have been trying to use it in as many as hats as possible.  I just love the colors.  I think I should go buy more and make something for myself.......


I also made this hat with the yarn.  I honestly don't know if I like it yet.  The hubby loves it though which is kind of funny since he rarely really has an opinion about baby hats - why would he?  
He says it looks like a little baby snow boarder's hat.



Well hope you all have a good weekend!



freckled laundry

8 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE chevron and I adore these chevron hats! Love your color combos too!

annies home said...

so cute love them

Brooke said...

LOVE THEM! I have a feeling that they are not that easy though... I like mindless knitting and this looks like a lot of counting. But I totally love them.

Unknown said...

These are positively adorable! I will learn to knit someday. Maybe I'll put an ad on Craigslist to see if anyone wants to teach me! Thanks for linking with air your laundry Friday!

xo,
Jami

Anonymous said...

These hates are so wonderful and adorable. I would love to make one for a baby but as someone new to this how do you make it? Maybe you could post it soon before holidays that would be so great. Thanks!!

Rory said...

Do you know when you'll have the pattern for the chevron hat?

Unknown said...

I am working on the pattern. I'm sorry it is so delayed. This is my busiest time of the year for baby hats so as soon as I get my orders caught up, I will focus on producing the pattern. Thanks for your patience!

Rhianne Jhane said...


Its simply attractive, yet effective. A lot of times it’s hard to get that
“perfect balance” between user friendliness and appearance.

www.gumawawebsite.blogspot.com/2019/03/ang-website-promotion-at-mga-myths.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...