May 4, 2012

Instagram Week 3


This past week was fairly uneventful compared to last.  The weather was warm but rainy and overcast with an occasional storm which had me in the mood for baking.  My sister finished up her sophomore year of college so I decided to make her and her roommates some finals week treats while I ate several of my own with milk in my favorite Bernese Mountain Dog glass.  I took my 18 week photo (which is a little late because I am now 19 weeks) and I went through some of the early gifts that Baby K received like my favorite - the cowboy boots from my dad and sister.  So cute!  Oh and did I mention that I killed a giant, disgusting spider all by myself? - it was at least the size of a quarter.  It took me 15 minutes to work up the nerve to actually go for it, shoe in hand.  Yuck.

How was your week?  If you are doing something similar on your own blogs please link up so I can check it out.

Enjoy your weekend!!

1 comment:

Cindi @ Rustique Art said...

busy here too...in fact too busy to blog about it :) but not to busy to read a great blog or two! It warm in Texas already, strangely warm for May, went dip'n in the pool today after yard work. Water was chilly at first but then it was refreshing. Baby K is growing your almost to the half way point, lots of fun stuff coming your way now...kick boxing, yoga, gymnastics...oh the things those wee ones can do inside their little world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...