May 24, 2012

Instagram week 6



It has been a busy, busy week and I just couldn't pick a few photos so here is the ultimate camera phone dump.


We celebrated the graduation of my sister-in-law from Taylor University in Upland, IN.  It was a great country road trip.  But also a really, really hot one with no air conditioning.....

I received an invitation to my first baby shower.  So excited.  Didn't my cousins do a fabulous job on the invitation design and creation?  I am so in love with that elephant.

Had a nice Sunday summer stroll with my friend Kara which of course ended in Starbucks.

Found our stroller and I cannot wait to use it.  I'm ready for fall walks with the hubby, the puppies and of course Baby Girl Keith.

I also found time to organize my fabrics, make my first spinach and fruit smoothie (may leave the spinach out from now on), go paint shopping for the nursery (we are painting it grey), hang with the pups and go to the Popcorn Shop (only the best, cutest, tiniest candy shop ever).

And now I am ready for Memorial weekend - we are heading to the lake for the weekend.  Summer has begun.


Hope you all have an amazing holiday weekend!!

2 comments:

Lily Bean said...

i love your instagram week recaps <3

Unknown said...

Thanks! It's been fun to be more intentional about pic taking and documenting. I love going back through them - like a journal. You should start it too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...