October 30, 2013

Cutest Halloween Costume I Ever Did See



I've been waiting over a year to debut this halloween costume.  I bought it while I was still pregnant after seeing it on my girlfriend's adorable son.  At the time we had two Bernese Mountain Dogs - Hudson and Lola - and I could not wait to dress Ella up as our third Berner.  I had visions of the three of them running around together, playing, trick or treating and just being cute.   Unfortunately we lost Hudson a few months ago so the other day I dressed Ella up and took her and Lola to a field for a fun pre-Halloween photo shoot.  I'm kind of obsessed with this costume and wish Ella could wear it everyday.  








Love them!

13 comments:

Marta said...

So cute ^_^

weissrausch said...

♥♥♥

Jenna said...

Where on earth did you get such an adorable costume?!

Yvonne said...

I have a Golden Burmese
(Burmese/Golden Retreiver mix.) As soon as I saw the pic I knew it was a Burmese costume on that baby. How adorable.

Anonymous said...

yep, I'm gonna need one of those for my new baby to go with my current " baby," Rufus, the best Bernese ever. adorable. can you share where you found it?

Unknown said...

Hi- this is so adorable. Where did you find it?

Unknown said...

Hi Dana! I wish I had an easy answer for you but unfortunately it took me a long time to track down this costume. It is no longer produced so I stalked Ebay and Craigslist waiting for a Berner costume to appear. I am not willing to part with mine just yet since we will be welcoming another little baby soon but when I am ready, I'll share it with my blog community. Good luck - I really hope you find one!

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me what company made this costume? We're looking for one for my 10 month old, as his favorite animal is the Berner, Eiger, who lives next door. TIA!

Ania said...

Are you willing to part with this now? It's been a few years I see and we have a Berner and baby girl coming in a few weeks and would lovery this.

Unknown said...

Oh I'm so sorry. We too are expecting soon too and hoping to have it for all our kids.

Anonymous said...

Do you still have the Bernese mountain dog infant costume?

Sophie Harris said...

Any chance you’re willing to part with this yet? I’ve been searching for our baby. Would love for her to match her berner big brother for Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Where is this from?? Soo desperate for one!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...